Girls, do you ask the guys you like if they have a girlfriend, if they say "no" would you say im going to help you find a girl?

i know the question is confusing but i am trying to know what this girl meant assuming she likes me...

5

Most Helpful Girl

• well how did she say it? was she nervous and did she smile when you said no then she prob does like you.. and if you like her you need to go for it

• she was always with kinda of a nervous smile when saying it, than i responded with kind of a sarcastic "naa" and she just giggled a bit. with that said she did seem very interested on what i had to say, not just on that but before and after the fact... i do like her a lot tho but im not sure if she does.

• go for it then and if she doesn't like you then its no big deal there are many many girls out there its so cliche but its true

What Girls Said 4

• She likes you, she's trying to hide it. But if she thinks ur good enough to find a girl then that means she thinks ur good enough.

• Either she likes you, or she's trying to fix you up with one of her friends.

• To me it sounds like she has a friend she wants to set up with you. But hey, I don't know her, so what can I say?

• No I wouldn't say that