Do you think it's a unusual thing for a 16 year old to have not had her first kiss, lost the v or even had a boyfriend?

Really mature but seem to be lacking in that department.
Would you feel uncomfortable being with someone so in experienced or not?
Leave your experiences or comments too :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually like being with someone who I can be really gentle with, and someone with little to no experience requires exactly that.

You are 16! You can't even buy a drink yet, so why must you be pro-creating all of a sudden. No, this is NOT in issue for anyone with any depth to them.

You go through this process when you are ready to, no one else.

Do not allow it to put you into some kind of social caste because that's pathetic. You don't want to be with that group anyway If that's the case.

What Guys Said 4

• I think that is more common than you realize. It really shouldn't be an issue.

• Don't be too concerned. My first real kiss was when I was 17 and I didn't lose my virginity until 21. It will happen for you.

• I'm 23 and I never had a girlfriend. You're not alone.

• Nope, not weird at all, I have the same problem, but I'm 36, still a virgin, never had any girlfriend :(((

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 16 and I haven't been kissed, had a boyfriend, or lost my v card but I'm totally fine with that. In my highschool a lot of guys haven't matured enough for me to even consider dating. The way I see it, I'll have plenty of time for that when I'm in college or something but for now I'm good. And if I ever was with someone that had a problem with it then they clearly aren't worth my time.

• That isn't weird at all. When it happens it will happen.

• Although it's "unusual" in today's world, it's not unusual to me and I don't consider it a bad thing either. Don't worry about it, it will happen in time. I had my first kiss at 24 and so on...

• Nope, especially as I'm 21 and in the exact same position :/