Guys, Do we women worry to much?

Been in a commited relationship 3 years we have has some ups and downs this year a lot of crazy stuff I just need to know am I worrying to much about our relationship.

I guess I keep worrying he's going
Leave

10

Most Helpful Guy

• It's OK to worry, but, when you worry about such simple things... it's like, really?

What Guys Said 9

• Doe a bear crap in the woods and wipe his butt with a fuzzy little white rabbit?

• uh-oh... sounds like yer relationship won't stand 4 long... sorry

• I believe so... Yes. Does that worry you? lol

• No just asking honestly. But I do have a question for u sir? When your in a relationship what is some thing u would leave your girl for? like what would she do to make u leave her

• If I was unhappy.

• Yes, women worry too much, we don't have any information to conclude the degree to which you are worrying about your relationship.

• At your age its very very very u likely he will commit. Just enjoy your time together.

• HOLY SHIT YES YOU DO, and if you don't have kids, and you biological clock is ticking, then you should worry even more, unless you don't want kids.

• In general yes, women worry way too much. Maybe he will leave one day, but why ruin the present by worrying about it?

• Not all women worry too much but from my experience I'd say a good amount of them do

• umm... yes.

and anything can offend you and turn you off.