Has a Sagittarius female and Taurus male relationship worked for anyone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Supposedly Aries (that's me) and Cancer (my wife) are total no nos, but I've been happily married to her for 3 years and love her now more than ever. So, I'd throw out the Zodiac as a relationship counselor and go with your heart and mind.

I did briefly date this one girl who was also a Cancer, and she went on and on about how skeptical she was we could work out because of our signs. I guess she was right, since it didn't, but it's mostly because I got annoyed with her bullshit and left.

• That's comforting to know that you are happily married to someone who is your opposite sign. I know it takes work to make a relationship last but I've found similar personality traits in people of the same sign that did and did not work for me. I guess most guys don't pay attention to the zodiac sign of the girl they're dating so they wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway.

• Ha ha... You know, most people are so self-absorbed, they aren't paying attention to anything but themselves anyway, regardless of whether they're into astrology or not. :-)

Yes, relationships take work, but the one with my wife really doesn't. Sure, we try and be aware of the other person's wants and needs, but you meet someone where the drama is nearly non-existent, and it's amazing how much easier it is to be in a happy relationship.

What Guys Said 5

• If relationships worked based on zodiac signs then wouldn't every relationship that have two people who's signs are compatible work out then? They would but do not always because it takes more than zodiac signs like love, care, honesty, trust, communication, loyalty etc.

• Hey, don't be superstitious. Relationship works because of love, trust and understanding not due to zodiac signs.

• Astrology isn't real. A Sagittarius female is just as likely to get along with a Taurus as any other astrological sign.

• Don't be Superstitious n credulous... !!
    Zodiac signs are just for them

• I'm a Libra.

• And? What's your point?

What Girls Said 4

• It has always worked for me. All 8 times.
    -No one will get it-.

• I am a Sagittarius female, but my boyfriend is a Leo... They are very different. I dated a Taurus before but it didn't work out so I don't know.

• Sagittarius and Leo are a good match. Why didn't it work with your Taurus ex?

• He just didn't want me. He thought I was too much to handle.

• Why does it have to do with zodiac signs?

• Astrology is not science