Would you be honest?

If someone asks you a question, would you be honest? What if the answer wasn't so pretty? People put emphasis on communication when it comes to dating but it's so easy to lie. I don't know I have trust issues and when situations come up people always suggest talking to the person & somehow I feel like that won't solve it. I believe actions speak louder than words but maybe I'm just paranoid, in all honesty would you say the truth?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would for more or less time but I could lie if I have to, you see people do lie but sometimes it's for our own good. That doesn't mean lying is good, well all I could say is if you wanna know the blunt truth I can give it to you and you certainly are not paranoid in my eyes, I do believe in the actions more the words too but I know that sometimes there is more than eye could see and all I could say is start believing it makes world look wonderful but never blindly put faith in anyone.

What Guys Said 3

• Honesty hurts the person less.

• i would be honest no matter what. honesty is like trust you have to give it to get it.

• Depends on how personal the question is.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I would definitely say the truth even if it wasn't the nicest but you just have to talk it out and explain that you would rather tell them the hard truth than to lie.

• I tell the truth because I'd want to know the truth even if it hurts. I don't want sugar-coated lies, ever. I don't know why people lie about a lot of things.