Is he blowing me off by making stuff up or does he not want to see me?

My date promised me that hewould go to my friend's birthday party with me this coming Friday . I haven't seen my date in 2 weeks. Last weekend I was sick, this weekend he worked on his car and now this Friday he says he has to take his brother to the dentist because he tooth chipped. They need to do the whole tooth. It needs to be replaced and my date is his only ride.
I was really looking forward to him meeting my friends. We've only gone on three dates. He says he misses me and wants to see me again. But I can't take this anymore.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If its meant to be it will work out. Dont force it. Also, if you are already frusterated after 3 dates then this is usually a pretty clear indicator that things aren't going to work out. Thats usually the most exciting time.

• He says we're not dating. We're just friends. He wants to take things slow. But I feel I can't. I'm at the age where all my friends are getting married and having kids and he's only 26 years old while I'm 32.

• I ended it with him. We'll just stay friends.