Should I start dressing up like a whore to get even more attention with guys?

I feel like girls who show their stomach and dress slutty get more attention. I get an okay amount attention but always dress fully clothed. I just don't get why those girls have so many guys like their pics or being obsessed with them. Then guys say they hate slutty looking chicks. Like even if the girl isn't average in the face they still have their tongue out all obsessed
its gross

Most Helpful Guy

• Do that and you'll start attracting the wrong kind of guys. It's not a numbers game. Aim for quality over quantity.

What Guys Said 7

• They do hate those types of women, in a relationship. They love those type of women for a one night stand or hookup. You could go ahead and try it, but be prepared to have your heart broken many times and guys ignoring who you really are and trying to use you for just sex.

• You could give it a crack for a couple of days and see what happens I guess.

• Dress according to what you feel, not what the societal conditioning.

• You can dress well but don't have to be slutty yup...

• I didn't know showing the stomach was slutty.

• Why would you want to get the attention of any guy attracted to someone dressing like a whore?

• No you shouldn't. Those girls tend to get more attention for the wrong reasons and from the wrong people. If you're actually looking for a nice guy then definitely don't dress like those girls.

What Girls Said 3

• you can do whatever you want to do. guys might get the wrong impression though and think of you as a person that just wants to have sex, no strings attached. you should experiment with your clothing tho :)

• Those girls get used for sex and afterwards dumped by those guys.

• Lol they like looking at them, but genuinely slutty girls aren't girlfriend material and they know that. A guy told me this --- "There are girls you play with, and girls you stay with"

• Lmao. Girls may stay with one girl but will always talk and sleep with a slut around the girls back

• All men are cheaters

• Haha you should meet more guys then cause that isn't true.