What gifts should I get for my dates on his birthday?

He's my ex. We had an understanding breakup a long while ago. We both have feelings for each other still and now we've been dating again. His birthday is coming up in a few days. I'm not his girlfriend yet so I don't want to be like in his face lots of presents! But I do want to give him something small. What gifts should I get for him? Any suggestions is very appreciated. Thanks.

What Guys Said 1

• Hmmm... That's a really good question. I've been thinking and you want to get something kind of cool, but nothing serious... I would get him some fancy shave cream. Not the Noxema or canned stuff, but the shave cream that comes in a round container, where you have to wet a brush to get it to lather up. Oh, and get him a shaving brush, too.

He may not use it, but it's a very thoughtful gift, that is masculine and never cheesy. He can also keep it in his bathroom on the sink, which he'll think is impressive to anyone who goes in there.

What Girls Said 1

• Make a tiny cake for him. For the icing use colors that are his favorite and the design be of something he loves. Like if he likes dragons. Try to draw a face of one. etc . You don't have to be an artist just as long as you try your best. I'm sure that would put a smile on his face. :)