Asking them out vs " I like you": which is better?

Should you just ask your crush out or should you confess to liking them and then see what to do from there. I have a crush. A strong one and I don't know which of the two I should do. I'm planning on doing one of the two this Friday . Which one do y'all think is better.

If you need any more info just ask :)

• ask them out
  • tell them how you feel
Agree/ Disagree on this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsXgGHgp1I4

Most Helpful Guy

• Imma speak from past experience... i say just deal with it right then and there. Just go "balls to the wall" so to speak and just tell her bro. If you go the typical movie/tv show way of "lets go out to eat ir movie etc" You set youself up for either a Yes a No or (the worst of the 3 in my opinion) The "i can't today" or "im really busy" i say its the worsr reply because you don't know if she really can't go, or if she is putting you off. Best just put her on the spot so to speak that way if she says yes. Any going out to movie or to eat is time invested not waisted. Hope i helped. Best of luck w/you and the girl.

What Girls Said 6

• tell her you like her then ask her out. or open with a compliment and ask her out. something maybe like " i want to get to know you better. wanna [insert date idea here] on [insert day of week here] with me?" or something.

• Sounds good. really good. MHO if know one else trumps you :D

• Tell them how you feel. They may feel the same way about you to. And if both people are feeling the same, you can move further on together.

• What if i ask them out first? I've know them for a few months now so ( clearly?) i like them. no?

• Yeah I know what you mean. But wouldn't it make sense if you told her how you felt and then asked her out opposed to ask her out and then tell her how you felt lol

• tell them how you feel. it seems more sincere.

• Both work for me.

There is open rejection for whichever approach

Either way, you just have to take a chance and hope for the best.

• I would much prefer B.

• compliment first then action :)

What Guys Said 5

• People seem to think that telling them how you feel is a middle school type thing to do. I don't know why... it's more simple. But, it would only make sense to do that if you already know this person kinda well. Like if they're a friend.

Otherwise, yeah ask them out, and after a few dates - after you know them better and they know you better - then maybe confess your feelings.
    OR, simply kiss them, because that's kind of a confession right?

• Say this:

You. Me. Dinner. Friday night. 7pm. Be there or be square. Nobody likes a square.

• As a guy, asking out is WAY better!

Females tend to get uncomfortable and weirded out, when the guy takes the passive / recessive role. They don't know what to do! So be aggressive! :-P

• Ask her out don't just say "I like you." You're 23 you'll sound like a child if you just say that.

• @linkywinky wanna go out?