Guys, girls, I fainted, and had a horrible epileptic seizure, in front of the guy I like?

then, the next day, he mentioned NOTHING of it, is this embarassing, or what?

and when you are having a seizure, it feels like there is a tornado going off in your brain, it's kinda like the same, as what it'd probably feel like on METH, seriously it's like someone, is grabbing gas, and firing inside of your brain, you go temporarily blind, and hear LOUD AS SIRENS, and forget how to talk, or anything, and then... Blackout

Most Helpful Guy

• I am sorry to hear that. Whats it like to faint and have a seizure is it like falling a sleep and dreaming?

What Guys Said 5

• you're pretty adorable so im thinking he'll forget about it its only a problem unless you make it one

• ... Go to a doctor, right now.
    Right now. Close this and go to the hospital and tell them.

And no, it is not embarassing.

• Nope, it's something that happens, Can you control it? Alright then.

• Unless he's an asshole he won't care.

• lool... sorry this is too funny...

What Girls Said 4

• Why would he mention it? Why would it be embarrassing? I'd think it's frightening, if anything. Not embarrassing.
    The fact that he didn't mention it means that he probably wants to show some courtesy. Maybe he thinks that it's not something you really want to talk about. Or, he simply doesn't feel the need to talk about it. I mean, what's there to talk about anyway? Just relax and appreciate the fact that he's not making a huge deal out of it.

• I think he didn't mention it so YOU might not get embarrassed. That was sweet of him.

Just bring him up and tell him what you have if anything. I'm assuming you're an epileptic.

• if he likes u he should ask

• Nothing wrong with that xx