Astrology: Taurus Female & Scorpio Male?

If you have knowledge on astrology and/or believe in it, please give me input. I've been talking to this Scorpio male for about two weeks now and I like him. He says he really like me. We both admitted to each other that we had strong feels within the first two days of talking. The thing is, we met online and still haven't met in person. I've talked to plenty of people online but have never had this attraction. I'm not exactly sure what my question is, but do you think we could possibly work if we met in person? He wasn't born in the cusps where Scorpios are suppose to be compatible with Taurus'. My birthday is May 1 and his is November 11. His personality matches all the traits of a Scorpio as far as I know, but he has opened up to me. He says some of the stuff his has told me is typically stuff he wouldn't tell others. I've even talked to some of his real life friends who say, it took them months to get him to open up so I kind of feel honored. I really like him and think about him contantly. I can't tell if it's becasue of our signs being complete opposites and opposites attracting or just me have a teen crush moment. My feelings have decreased a bit because I was curious about whether he was being truthful or not but after contacting around, I confirmed that he was being truthful as far as I know. Please just give me any information or comments you have about the too.

He's 18 and I'm 15.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think astrology has got to do nothing with this... he is a nice person, and you have fallen for him
    all the guys that i have ever had a crush on, or have ever dated, have always been aries, coincidently, and according to my zodiac sign, i am not supposed to get along with them, but i do, because we complement each others' differences.

i am just saying, astrology is not completely bogus, i understand, some of his traits must be too typical to his zodiac sign. but just brush it aside as a,.. something, and don't over-think it

What Guys Said 3

• When in doubt, consult the gold standard of love and astrology: Linda Goodman's Love Signs.
    sbioak.org/HOROSCOPE2/Linda-Goodman-Love-Signs.pdf

• You know what those massive balls of nuclear fission trillions of light years away have anything to do with two people's compatibility?

Nothing.

• you know astrology is a load of shit and means nothing right?

What Girls Said 1

• Astrology is BS, in my opinion