Girls, if you were 15/14 did you ever asked your crush out? Or if not, would you wanted to?

I need some advice/experience

3

Most Helpful Girl

• YEP! I'm almost twenty now, and I still remember the first guy I wanted to ask out around that age. My freshman year in high school... What a year! That year, I had a crush on a guy that was (at the time) completely gorgeous. I pondered on letting him in on my feelings, and pondered for a very long time... until I told myself: "It's not that big of a deal, if he rejects my feelings, it's not the end of the world, I am not going to spontaneously implode." So, I confessed my feelings, and made the first move. It didn't work out too well... the guy turned out to be a total tool. He rejected me, then years later, he was begging to take me out on a date. Bottom line, if you feel confident enough that you want to ask this person out, DO IT. And don't regret it... life is too short to not go for things that you want, or people you like. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Haha, no, I was too shy and awkward. Oh wait, still am.
    But if you have the guts to do it, go for it!!

• I didn't ask and I wouldn't want to.

• Why?

• Too many reasons, but you should go for it if you want to.