Would you ask out your crush?

if you were fairly friends with them... would you ask them out? Or just keep it to yourself and feel love drunk for the rest of the time?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, first to hang, get to know, he might not be the way you idolize him since you are not even friends yet
    why not?

What Guys Said 6

• Well I told her about my feelings a week or so ago, but I wouldn't ask her out since she lives in another village that's a plane ride away.
    If you're interested, she was pretty chill and open about it, but we're going our separate ways after graduation, so we've left it at that.

• if we were friends, i'd do it even easier basically!

• I have. But I said hang out. So I don't think she thought it was a date.

• If she showed interest, I'd ask. That being said, I need help with "the signs."

• I would honestly keep it to myself forever. The only way I would tell her is of she makes it COMPLETELY obvious that she is into me also, but even then, I would probably not do anything about it. Lol, I'm horrible.

• Yes, ask him.
    Good luck😃

What Girls Said 3

• Well I did.. And I ended up marrying him last year. :)

• i want to but my friends told me not to. he's older than i am and i only see him in a classroom enviroment 😨

• I would never ask a guy out unless we were dating.