Would he only do this if he really liked me and cared about me?

I can't figure out if he wants something more than just hooking up?
We hung out with a group of people the other night, I said I would cab home and he offered to drive me home, and kissed me, twice. Im just wondering does he really like me and does he care about me? I do like him and want more than just hooking up. We have been out on a few dates, been hooking up, hanging out for the last three months now. I think he does like me, but not sure if he is looking for something more than just hooking up. He did just tell me he missed having me in town. But gets really hot and cold. Im scared to bring up the question of what we are, becasue I dont want to come off clingy

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You should talk to him. When a guy doesn't really like you, but only for your body, you know he is probably going to be trouble. (Especially since you might like him)

• He told me he likes hanging out with me, and that Im a cool girl and thinks we really hit it off. I know he likes me but I can't figure out if he wants more, like a relationship or just hooking up. But he does like me so im confused

• If you guys both like each other then consider being in a relationship. Try taking it slow and don't do anything you'll regret :)