Girls, if your beautiful and could get any guy you wanted could get feelings for a guy with my looks?

I keep getting told a female of mine could get feeling for me if we get closer and keep hanging out. I don't see us having romantic chemistry but others say what about her getting feelings for you. I laugh and say that's impossible. Am I right in thinking this. A beautiful gorgeous girl wouldn't get feelings for me right? by the way I don't have feelings for her we are only friends.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Just a general note. Sometimes people's personalities make them more attractive. I've seen a lot of beautiful girls with kinda average looking guys and they're truly in love because of who they are as a person. Most attractive guys are jerks anyways.

• But isn't that I'd the guy shows interest. Not them being friends and she gets feelings.

• Don't put yourself down. Just live in the moment and enjoy whatever life gives you!

• I feel I'm just being realistic. She focuses more on looks anyways. It's those little things that make me not want to date her. We get along friends though. I feel like I'm free to be friends with no chance of awkwardness. But thanks your advice helps. 😁

What Girls Said 9

• Sure... could get feelings for you regardless looks either way. But why do you care if you don't have feelings towards your "gorgeous" friend?

• People warn me that if I try to become closer as friends on of us will get feelings for the other. What do you think?

• I feel certain I won't get feelings. Isn't pretty unlikely she'd get feelings for me. She sees me as a friend what would change that?

• Well, girls are a bit different... as we get to like the guy more the attraction grows. I know for me, that def happens. I'm talking I thought someone was super unattractive and I dated them for years and thought they were attractive because of the "whole package".

• 1) I'm not beautiful. I'm pretty.

2) There is a possibility that a beautiful woman may get feelings for you. But if you don't have feelings for her, what would be the point?

• I'm just wondering if it's a possibility. I want to be closer friends but people tell me one of us will get feeling for the other.

• It sounds unlikely to me, but that doesn't mean it can't happen. It means don't put too much hope into it.

• I'm just wondering how likely it is. It sounds like I can be closer friends with no fear of her getting feelings like I thought.

• you should trust yourself more there is normal guys who get the prettiest girls why? their funny, their confidence can't be shaken, they are happy the way they are.

• Be confident dude. add being happy in too if that and you can have any woman you want. you look good. be yourself.. and play no games. trust me.:)

• Oh im always happy I just lack confidence with girls. I'm just asking this because my friends warn me that my friend will get feelings for me if get closer. I think they're silly. It's not that I wouldn't ask her out if I had feelings. It's that as of now I don't and they that either she or I will.

• I've seen the ugliest guys with the most beautiful girls and you are not bad looking so I don't see why not.

• I think you look good keep your head up

• well your appearance captures the eye, & your personality catches the heart. that's all im saying

• Makes sense. I just don't want her to get feelings if I find we are incompatible.

• As a female, I usually catch some sort of feelings for guys I hang out with a lot even if I'm not supposed to. Sometimes they're only very minute feelings but feelings nonetheless. Like if he'd ask me on a date I would probably say yes.

• Interesting, so his looks don't matter as much?

• I don't see why not
    Try to be more confident - girls generally aren't as shallow as guys are

• True guys give themselves a bad name lol. I'm always surprised by how much my friends focused on looks.