Why do men assume that I love good looking guys only? When in fact I usually only been with average or not so hot men?

I'm sick of men assuming this. I don't even like pretty men. I think it's weird. I rather have an aggressive alpha male even if he's average in looks or even ugly

why do men assume this of me

Most Helpful Guy

• "I rather have an aggressive alpha male "

what did I tell you bruhs?

• You weren't wrong brah

• He's right @asker. You don't realize it, but THAT's your real issue.

What Guys Said 4

• i dont assume anything about you, i dont know you enough. generally though? if they did its because they think you're pretty high on the attractive scale.

• No this isn't true. By just looking at you in my honest opinion you're a little below average and I don't see you with a really good looking guy.

• Lmao

• I think you're pretty! :) and it might sound bad of me but i only go for average or below average guys. They have the best personalities!

• Yeah they do
      And thanks

• Because men are stupid. Lol I will be the first one to admit it.

• Because they dont know how to read people. They had to rely on what the normal flow of things are.

What Girls Said 3

• Every guy assumes every female he will ecer come in contact with prefers model looking guys.

• They assume "over average" looking girls have high standards because they're "over average".

• Are you that black girl that made that one take on here?

• Nah I'm a white Girl

• It's because I'm tan
      I'm not an African American
      So don't tell me what i'am

• My ass is tan. You're fucking dark.