15 year old with 22 year old?

15 year old girl with 22 year old man? Opinions/experiences? Do you think it can work?

Most Helpful Guy

• Illegal where I'm from. No one below the age of consent. Preferably, no one below the age of 18 for a 22+ year old.

What Guys Said 16

• Why does a 22 year old want a 15 year old girl?

• Makes me wonder what is what a 22 year old man wants with a 15 year old girl. 7 years isn't that big a between people a bit older but at that age thats just weird.

• It sounds illegal.

• As long as they are not doing anything sexual and as long as he's waiting until she turns legal, then I see no problem with it. Anything over 10 years gap difference however, I'm not really inclined for.

• I do not see why you would ask this question unless you are actually 15 yesrs old and looking for approval on dating a 22 year old.

• Age is just a number for me BC my crush is older than me n I wanna spend my life with her 😶

• The difference is you are 18 which is of legal age and so is the person you are dating. My gill friend is 13 years older than me but if I was under 18 it would not be right

• 😶😶😶 😶 😶😶😶

• It could work. But society won't accept it.

Also consider her parents. would they approve? Probably if he is a wealthy white guy other than that, they wouldn't accept it. Probably?

• I'm gonna take a shot on the dark and guess that you're actually 15 and this question is about you.

• what an idiot

• NOPE it won't work... also that would be really creepy o.0

• yeah, you can write him in prison for the next 20 years and you will know he can't cheat on you with another woman

• Iam 18 and i'm dating with 26 and she got married.. is there any sexual problems with that... pls help me out

• It can work. Age is a numerical number. Just a count of how long a person has been alive. It does not always measure maturity and compatibility.

I work on an ambulance and my partner was 29 when he dated a 17 year old girl. He said the relationship lasted 2 years. I am always intersted in dating 16 year olds and I am 20.

Me and @littlett25 have sort of a thing going and she is 14

• @littlett25
      Nah, I know exactly where it is at

• EVERYONE - He is a liar. He has nothing going on with Littlett25! And don't worry about him harassing you! He will be gone soon enough. I know for sure.

He is just a 20 year old creep with no life!

• Nice try FBI!

Seriously though depends on the people involved if it will work.

• why not?
    all about feeling

• Do you have to pee bad?

• Well, the law will have something to say about that

What Girls Said 6

• I honestly think that if each feel attraction towards each other... it's not a problem. But if it comes to a point where they would want tor pursue a relationship, there might be. In terms of maturity, they girl would be "immature" in many ways. No, I am NOT talking about an immature personality, because there are many 15-year-old girls out there who I consider far more intelligent and sophisticated in comparison to many older women I know. But by "immature", I mean by life experiences. 15 isn't old enough to get a license, or drink, or have the "college experience" many other 22-year-olds have already attained. They also most likely have less knowledge in many other things that a 22-year-old would know, such as applying for a credit card, registering to vote, buying a house, etc. The age gap isn't the problem necessarily, it's more of the fact of where the age gap starts. If this was a 30-year-old and a 23-year-old, there would be less obstacles.

• Two things:
    1. Illegal (which I'm sure you know)
    2. It's weird. A typical fifteen year old is just starting high school and a typical 22 year old is graduating from college. These two people are at very different points in their lives. It will be years before he can take her out bars and parties with his friends (without being judged). It will 7-8 years before she graduates college, and when she's graduating HS he'll be what? 24/25 years old? A man in his mid-twenties going to prom is weird...

And sexually they may not be compatible, because of the age difference.

I would tell this guy to find someone closer to his age.

• That's not the best idea. The 15 year old isn't mature enough to handle it... and why would a 22 year old go after a 15 year old in the first place? She's a child and he's a grown man...

• WRONG, so very, very wrong!

• Illegal because the 15 year old by law can not consent so if they have intercourse, in a court of law it would be considered rape

• No, it's illegal and sounds like he is preying on young girls