What does it mean when a guy says he falls for girls that don't want a relationship or that don't want him?

Does it mean he has issues? Since he only wants a girl when she doesn't want him or doesn't want a relationship

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• my take is that he goes after the girls that aren't chasing him the ones that don't show him any attention or much. and make him work for it. kind of like somebody who just get turned off when somebody comes on too strong. in a way you have an advantage if you're talking about a guy you like. because that means if you start ignoring him and not giving them all that attention you have a chance of him falling for you.

• Thanks for your answer! You're right I also thinks it's because he doesn't want a committed relationship so when a girl shows him she wants something serious it freaks him out.

• yeah that too