Girls, how can I stop feeling insecure about my age when it comes to dating girls my age?

I'm 21 and I have always been into girls my age, but I haven't had luck. The girls I come across so far have liked older guys. I feel insecure about my age because I feel like girls will like guys that are older because they are better. Older guys have more maturity, a much more developed personity, confidence, and are more attractive. I always wanted to date a girl my age. Is it posssible or do I have to resort to dating younger because I have no hope in ever attracting a girl my age? 'mI really insecure about this, so I apologized for my baised generalizations. What can I do about my insecurity?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same age, so let's just say most 21 year olds I've given opportunities to are not mature enough for a relationship which is understandable. But there are those guys that are mature by that age which is great. Don't feel insecure about it, embrace it. Not many 21 year olds are ready for relationships, so it actually betters your chances of completely taking girls by surprise!

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm dating a younger guy. I'm 20, and he's just turning 19 in a month. My last boyfriend was a year older and the past few guys I've been seeing were anywhere between a year to four years older than me. But things didn't work out with them. I am extremely happy with my boyfriend and I don't care that he's younger. I never thought I would date a younger guy, but I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • Develop a better opinion of yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly, some do like older guys like I do, but when the girl is right she will stick around I promise you that much. She can be your age or younger just no minors okay?

0|0
    0|0