Should I give up on him already?

He's my ex. We were together 4 months ago. It lasted 2 weeks before we broke up because he can't feel the sqark and that he thinks it would only hurt me if we continue. 4 months later, I can't get over him. He decided to give us another chance. We've been dating for 3 weeks, same thing happens, he said he tried to have feelings for me but he just can't. He took a lot of time explaining to me about his feelings and everything. He said it hurts both of us if we keep forcing things. I love him so much I just can't let him go. He said kissing me doesn't feel special. If he did take the time to explain to me, should I just respect his decision? Or should I keep chasing him? I have lots of strong feelings for this guy this attraction is unreal I don't know why.

What Guys Said 1

• You sound too heavily invested, especially after 2 short relationships with him.
    Maybe it's best for your head space to just move on, sorry I know that is hard for you to hear

What Girls Said 1

• I would say respect his decision, you can't make someone love you you know? You'll be fine :)

• It's so damn unfair. Why would life treat me this way? I didn't do anything wrong... :(