Girls, how do you prefer guys looks over personality to get attracted?

what is the ratio between looks and personality?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I like boys with a good personality and nice eyes if he can make me laugh I like him xD

What Girls Said 10

• Personality takes precedence.

• I have to be attracted to them but after baseline attraction, personality is huge and can make or break attraction for me (like I might think someone looks great but want nothing to do with them if they're obnoxious enough). I would say that @rationallioness has it right. I would say personality is more important, but that's assuming that baseline attraction exists, so 50-50 seems right.

• I don't. I like them both in tandem. 50/50. Cute guy with a horrible personality is the same as an unattractive guy with a great personality... It's not a turn-on at all.

• As you get older I think personality always wins. I'm currently in a relationship with someone I met online and we didn't meet in person for a week after we started talking. He is cute as far as I'm concerned and his personality makes him that much more handsome. I'm glad I got to know his personality and sense of humour before we met in person because it makes for a deeper connection that just the outside.

• Personality for me for sure. Personality stays around forever, looks don't

• Personality tbh. Looks don't always equal attraction. I can find myself attracted to a guy who I never thought once about before after getting to know him. Looks aren't everything.

• i have always been fooled by appearences but once i get closer to those attractive people i start to notice how ugly they can be you can never out look a bad personality i can't live with that.

• Personality wins the heart. Looks win the eyes. What's more important? Looks fade but a personality is forever.

• Don't know if I could put a number ratio on it but personality trumps looks.

• Personality then looks.

• I usually find myself attracted after I've gotten to know the person. To me, they look much better when you like them as a person. Of course there have to be sexual attraction as well.