White Guys, Would you date a religious Black girl? Why or Why not?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I find black churches weird. I prefer more solemn religious ceremonies. Black churches have too much singing and dancing for my tastes. Though I guess you never actually said you go to a black church, but when you said "religious black girl" I thought that is what you meant.

• I don't go to a black church I go to a white one because I too don't like all of that singing and dancing.

• @Alannah : Do they have that song and dance business in black churches in the USA, too?
      I went to Christian church service in Africa, out of curiosity and because a girl 1/2 my age invited me. It was like a rock concert. I think the rock concert part is all part of their propaganda machine.

What Guys Said 20

• I would not care about black. But religious would be deal breaker for me. I do try to maintain cicil, ┼íven friendly relationships with religious people but I finf it hard to respect them personally. Once I stopped seeing a friend becouse she. told me she is seeing an astrologist. I just could not put any stock in her judgements and ideas after that.

• I don't want Jesus in my relationship and I don't want to hear about your personal relationship with Jesus. It's creepy - like having a threesome in bed with me, the girl, and Jesus. If she's calling out "Oh my God!' during sex, I'd like to think it's from her enjoying it instead of crying out for help from The Lord because she is not having a good time.

• I would date a black girl if I was attracted to her but the religious part would probably put the kibosh on the whole thing.

• No, because black girls aren't usually into white guys.

• Would I date a black girl? Yes
    Would I date a religious girl? No

• If I liked her

• I would for sure date her, I wouldn't mind. I would want to lend a King James Bible 1769 from her every now and then.

It's the same as the King James Bible 1611 except with spelling corrections.
    The 1769 King James Bible is a must have for me though, I want to know god's words.

• I'm not white I just felt like butting in lmao

• but you look unattractive so no thank you.

• Thanks really appreciate it

• you're welcome.

• What's wrong with the religious thing anyway?
    Basically we don't have black people so i won't know how it works but it makes no difference as long as the girl looks good:-D

• Nope, not attracted to black women and I don't really like dealing with religious people.

• Good job asking a question you don't like the obvious answers for, little black bitch.

• Would not date any religious girl.

• Yes of course.

• Yes, if we were compatible... by the way, I am an Evangelist, just for perspective...

• Neither colour nor religion is a deal breaker for me.

• The fact you have to tell me you are religious right away is a red flag. That tells me religion is huge in your life and as an atheist I want to avoid that. I can date women that believe in God but I don't want her beliefs getting pushed on me.

• Another white hunter.. I. i

• Black woman seem to be to let me think best word for it... moody? Even more so than white and yea id date a religious girl I'm aethiest but IDC if u have a religion

• No. Because I've never been attracted to a black girl and normally religious is an antonym for objective.

• I don't know. I'm not religious so it would depend on her.

• No, because religious people are weird to me.