Will I ever stop checking her social media?

I try so hard not to, but i miss her so much. I have to delete instagram just so i know i won't be tempted to check up on her. I have her blocked, but there are days where i must see it. Its been a couple of weeks since i last checked up on her, so im doing good.

She cheated on me, but i still love her, I don't know why. she's probably with her old boyfriend right now, and i just can't seem to move on from her, she was my first love. How do i resist the urge and have faith in meeting somoene better than her?

she's a beggar though, and whenever she gets lonely, she'll come back and i'll be a pussy and take her back..

Most Helpful Girl

• I did this for awhile with my ex who cheated on me. I met someone who makes me happy. The thing is I know my bf still likes his ex n does the same thing. I give him time because he is worth it and will eventually see that he has me who would never hurt him like his ex did.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• stick to your guns. this will all pass in due time but you must stick to your guns.

• Deactivate everything and stay away from fb ig etc. Instead learn something new like playing guitar, cooking classes, welding, whatever gets your mind going

• first of all do that for your honour , dont want someone who doesn't want you and do not fear the life has many things which you dont know yet to make you happy go on your new way...

• she's a beggar though, and whenever she gets lonely, she'll come back and i'll be a pussy and take her back..

• dude control yourself dont do that as i was said , its hard to forget for you because of she was first of you and you loved her so much but she did betray your love you will find somebody else make sure, dont give a shit anymore...