Why do I easily fall and easily get hurt?

my past two relationship sounds a failure. i thought the second one is a serious and sure relationship. But after i test my new boyfriend asking him "are u single", he replied: uhm kinda but not sure.

i was pretending to be other girl
and he dont know

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because you don't lay down that law outright. You don't ask if someone is single if they are your boyfriend you tell them they are no longer single because they are your boyfriend.

• i was pretending to be other girl and he dont know it

• What do you think he mean by saying "kinda, not sure?"

• I'm not sure if it was cruelty or a lack of solidification; the whole "new boyfriend" element is throwing me off because I don't really know what or how that was decided.

What Guys Said 5

• Try to be less obvious next time, asking someone if they're single is usually a clear sign.

• You need to have clear rules set with whoever you are with. As soon as he said that you should've been out the damn door.

• What rule should i apply then to a guy like him.. saying those "kinda, not sure?"

• You gotta be directly with guys, what you want?

• Because you are human. We are irrational creatures.

• Why dont you try sincere person like me..

What Girls Said 1

• Go and find someone and make the moment be perfect 💪👍👌