Girls, I Just wanna have a girl in my life. But why can't I find one. Am I lack of something?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• We all lack something Anon... a man could have 6 toes but the best conversation skills. Another man could have the hottest hairstyle or a 6 pack but he might be very late to a date and make a girl very annoyed due to his lateness, etc...

Get a heads up about your strengths, weaknesses etc with your mates or family or female friends if you have some.

For any weaknesses you have, work out how you can turn them into strengths. And make your strengths outshine all that it is that you offer.

Don't worry, everyone has these worries but you need not worry too much, you will find what you want, women... We are particular creatures, fussy, and place too many non realistic expectations of how men should be, perhaps you could say: it's how we are wired.

I would love to help answer in more detail if you'd like, just flick me a private message and I can try some role playing techniques to see what your approach is like :)

What Girls Said 9

• PC answer: Nooo, there is someone for everyone.
    You have to be patient and the love of your life will magically end up in your arms ! : )
    Non PC answer: Apparently, yes. You're lacking something.

• sometimes i wonder about that too and believe me i'm not showing off or anything i'm pretty, kind and a guys hit on me very often in the streets but no one cares about me at school thinking i'm arrogant or i already have a boyfriend but sometimes people seem too simple minded that even obvious things can be gloomy so don't just say you need any girl in your life search for someone special i'm sure you'll find her.

• we all are lacking one thing or another.

• There's always Tinder aka "wife material"

• You should find someone eventually. There are more than a billion girls in the world, after all, and I'm willing to bet you haven't even met 0.0001% of them. Just keep looking and strive for self-improvement.

• from your question sounds like you'll settle for anything and just in a rush to meet someone. try being comfortable with being alone and gaining confidence first and she shall come by.

• Oh honey, half of the world population is asking themselves that, you are not alone. You just haven't found a person you can click with, go out tonparties and places with lots of people, meet your friends friends, you never know

• Lol... then we are all fuked then cause there are a bunch of single peep on gag

• You've given a lot of details dude