White Guys, Do you think it's a turn off if I describe myself to a guy like this?

I'm 5'0 skinny around the waist and my butt is big I have brown eyes and hair um I'm athletic too. I also sing, dance, sign language, drama, track and field, and gymnastics. I'm kind of shy but when you get to know me I will open up. What would be your response and I'm mostly describing myself to a white guy.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the fact that you only care about the opinion of Caucasian males says a lot more than a thousand words you claim about your personality and appearance. I personally think a picture says a lot more than words, too. Most claims people make about themselves like "I think my butt is big" is completely irrelevant.

What Guys Said 10

• it started getting weird at "skinny around the waist and my butt is big", which was damn early to mention.

• Maybe just give them your waist/hip ratio as a percentage (70% or whatever), instead of saying skinny waist and big butt. 70% is curvy enough to be hot.

• I love that, height and all. Thick is sexy!

• Yeah I am definitely white. My response would be that I'm white my skin is just really really tan. Because I'm white..

• You could probably teach him how to dance since white guys can't dance :-)

• Two thumbs up.

As a Saltine American it sounds hot to me.

• they'd be like. "I don't give a fk but i'll still bang you"

• My butt bigger honey

• I would be turned on. It makes you sound like a well rounded individual.

• Do you have an older sister? lol