Do you define yourself by your relatioship status?

• Yes, I am only truly happy when I'm in a relationship
  • No, but I like to be in relationships
  • Yes, because I am afraid to be single
  • I don't care either way

Most Helpful Guy

• No what self absorbed little prick thinks like that?

• I recently was told that I would be single forever until I ~*loved*~ performing certain sex acts that do in now way contribute to my own pleasure. Yeah, ok bro, sure.

• thanks for mh

What Guys Said 5

• Don't get me wrong I like being in relationships but my relationship status by far does not define me or who I am.

• When I'm with her, I'm happy and vice versa and that's all that really matters.

• I wouldn't say i define myself based on my relationship status, But rather, My Status is the basis for whether or not i can obtain a relationship xD, Which at currently is a big no no.

• Yes, in my status there is clearly mentioned that I am single and it is true.

• lol, I'm newly single and I won't get pedantic over it (because of course it's not everything) but at the moment I define myself as available and it's refreshing!

What Girls Said 6

• I like being in a relationship but it doesn't define me.

• How do you define yourself by relationship status? Like me and my boyfriend are glued together? I don't do that at least :P I like being in a relationship though

• Some people feel like less of a person unless they're in a relationship.

• ah okay. Well I liked being single too, but since I've now found the man I love I love being in a relationship :)

• Haha Nope.
    I don't get people who do that...

• My relationship status is : Mentally dating a celebrity that doesn't know I exist. I voted for D.

• funny as hell :D But, very very true. This is the dreamworld many people live in, these days.

• Agreed. And yeah, I'm one of those people. I'd rather live in my dreamworld than go out to hte dating world. @applesoft

• no I do not.

• No, it doesn't define me