Guys, Do black men like Latina girls?

I've always liked black men and I'm Latina even though I look more white but black guys, do you like these kinds of girls? Personality aside, I mean. :)

Wow, great answers, guys! Thank you so much. It's flattering for me as a Latina, hahah. :)

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never let race stop my ability to find a girl attractive and like her... so sure I also like Latina girls.

• Thank you so much, zorro8888! That was very honest and helpful. I'd really like to date a black man so my hopes are up. Thank you again! Buen dia! :)

• You're welcome, hope you find the right one :)
      Thanks for mH! :D

• Thank you so much! And with pleasure! :)

What Guys Said 7

• i don't see why they wouldn't. surely there are individuals that definitely do.

• How in hell can anyone not liking Latinas?

• I've seen it before, so I'm assuming some do

• Everyone loves Latinas.

Except gay people.

• Black guys don't discriminate when it comes to women, at least from what I've seen.

• I'm Jamaican and I adore Latinas. I don't really care for skin color even I'm more attracted to Spanish and indian type. As long you look beautiful and sexy, I'll be attracted to you. Are you slim or athletic type by any chance?

• Why shouldn't they?