Is there really someone out there for everyone?

I just feel like there's noone for me. Nobody sticks around for more than a few weeks and i get more obsessed with a person each time i fall for them and they dont even want me. I dont even want to show my feelings in case i get hurt again. I even bet my feeling to myself on stupid game like if it rolls even this will happen etc and i get really fussy about it. I've gone mad from love and can't live like this. Is there someone out there for everyone or does this endless circle continue?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah sure, theoretically speaking. If you'll find that person depends on you and a little bit of luck/fate.

• Does it though. Would they see the same in me that i see in them?

• Not really, I'm 18 and never really dated/hugged/kissed a guy I like. ( got to say I was quite a tomboy when I was younger, wasn't interested in guys seriously until 2 years ago ) Anyways, it's not sad in my opinion, you're 16 so whatever at least ( let's be positive ) 84 years ahead of you to find love. Stay positive and love will come when you least expect it ^^

• Thanks for MHO by the way

What Girls Said 2

• Your 16... this endless circle your talking about can't be that long

• It is 6 years and 6 girls is a long time...

• Well I would barly call a relation ship when your ten serious, I think there's so body for most people so just keep trying I guess

• Stop dating for a while , there are plenty of girls that will date a really cute guy like you , prevent yourself from getting attached by pursing a new hobby or meet new people

What Guys Said 5

• If you're gonna get with someone eventually, then that person is probably out there right now.
    So... yeah.

• Your 16 the most high school girls are fucking morons at this stage of there life. Date but don't take those hoes too serious. Wait until college before becoming serious with some ladies who are actually trying to have a decent future. By the way nursing students are sexy. ;)

• No there isn't someone for everyone. Don't believe that you'll only be disappointed.

• 1. Nope there isn't someone for everyone
    2. That doesn't matter
    3. You feel this way not because you're obsessed but because you've found nothing else in life to occupy your time. Go out and live. Study something. Write a book. Go hiking. Start a business. Your brain is made for thinking and if it has nothing to think about it'll go overboard thinking about the wrong things.
    4. It's not a circle it's a roundabout you keep turning left which keeps you in the circle but you pass up all these opportunities to turn right and go somewhere new. Turn right!
    5. You're not going to listen to me the first time around. No one ever does but I'm going to say it anyways. Meditate. Learn to breathe and quiet your mind. Imagine a computer with a ton of pop ups and open tabs and apps and stuff all at once. So many things are running that's it's overheating and struggling to function. That's your brain right now. Meditating teaches you how to focus in on shutting some of those unimportant and distracting pages off until there's just one or two things open and everything a lot easier.

• Yes, There is really somone out there for everyone, Providing you're attractive enough.