Girls, Why do women only date men if they have money?

I have a lot of money but no girl wants me. Why

I just don't get it. I work hard play harder I own 11 houses 3 Ferrari s 1 porshe 1 rolls Royce but still no woman. What am I doing wrong

14

Most Helpful Girl

• It ain't about the money.

• That's what I don't get I have money but still no woman

What Girls Said 13

• Let me guess! You start off by dating with huge gestures- flowers, expensive dates etc. am I right? This is where you are going wrong. You are placing the focus of the date on what you 'have' rather than 'who' you are. Keep the dates simple, and cheap. Take the girls to normal dates like a picnic by the sea, rollar skating, movies, rock climbing, out for an ice cream and a long stroll. The gold diggers will think that you are cheap and go away, and the honest, sincere girls will get to know the real you.

• I think your right. Fancy a date

• That's probably because you're either ugly or a douchebag or both.

Money tends to attract at least gold diggers, but if you fail to get ANY girl with all that wealth, it's probably because you're insufferable to be around.

I'm gonna go with that, since you said "That's (money) all women want". You also dismissed one user's opinion as irrelevant based on her age calling her an old woman.

Major douchebag alert.

• As nice as security and stability is, if the personality isn't clicking with me, then it won't work. Could be just your area or type of gals you are going after, it depends.

• Just because you have money doesn't make a girl want to go out with you. Well they might just to get some of your money. But a girl won't want to go out with you if your bragging about how many houses you have and how many cool cars. I not saying you are a bad guy well i don't know this but, it might be your personality.

• I'm sorry I don't get your question. It's "why do women only date guys with money" but then you say you have money and don't get any women. But no it doesn't depend on if the guy has money necessarily. I mean, some girls might expect you to pay but that's not how it has to be or anything.

• I mean. That's all women want. I can't find a partner who will live me for who I am. I just find the ones interested in my money

• How could that happen

• Tell me a bar and I'll try and find you you never know

• Depends on the girls, some girls ( including myself ) doesn't care about all of that. If you don't have a great personality all of that stuff doesn't matter at all.

• Well I wish I could find a girl like you to love and cuddle. But I can't I fi d it really hard to find a girl like yourself

• You will find someone, trust me some guys always think if they don't have anything girls won't like them, it's hard to find someone no matter what, so my best advice enjoy yourself while single and maybe the girl you want will come in your life :)

• Women want a guy who is stable, that's when money comes into play. We want a guy who won't constantly bitch about having a ton of bills, etc.
    We also want a guy who can afford to go do things with us, which doesn't mean rich.

• Well in most cases women want the fame that comes with being rich and owning a lot of houses and other pricey items but most of the men are older and will die soon so the woman gets the inheritance

But despite this don't be discouraged there is a perfect woman waiting for you somewhere you just have to keep looking it will pay off I promise you

• You just contradicted yourself but ok. It's obviously not about the money. If there are girls who are in relationships for the money, they really just need to learn to love themselves more. That's no way to live life.

• No they don't and you're an example that they don't. Girls just like powerful guys ( men in power) and that's just some girls not all.

• It's not about the things you have with every woman. I couldn't care less about how much money or how many expensive things someone has. Its about who they are and how they treat people.

• You just contradicted yourself a bit

• I don't get your question? You say why do men only date men with money. Then you go onto say you have a lot of money but no girl will date you. Which is it?

• Read it properly

• Like I said no one like a braggart and you fit the bill.
      Your going to live a lonely life with an attitude like that.

• Really. you are entitled you an opinion. And I do apologize I was out of order. Maybe I should listen to my elders. What you have said is what my parents always say.