Why don't women ever want kids?

It seems like women are repulsed by the idea of kids. This is why they never babysit, care or even pay attention to kids. Every time a man metions kids, the woman breaks up with him. They never "settle down" and constantly want to mess around with a man's intentons to have kids.

I know men love kids, we usually babysit, care for kids, and only want a relationship to have kids. We never leave kids to the mother either. Why is this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what kind of women you talk to because i LOVE KIDS. Maybe it is the part when the woman has to push a human out of her genetals that repulses and scares them. I mean i an afraid of being pregnant and giving birth but if i really want to have a family i would do it. Maybe some women take things very slow and don't want the idea of kids to stun them. I know more dudes that dislike kids more than girls

• I'm using FACTS!

• Did you find statistics that women dislike kids more than men?

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's an idea: Take a field trip to your local hospital. Tell the receptionist you want to look through the glass at the newborn nursery. Go up there and just look out at all those babies. They came from somewhere. Hint: Women gave birth to them!

• But they ABANDON them because they're deadbeats who can't raise a family.

What Girls Said 9

• Dude... are you high? Cause this is for the most part backwards...

• I'm using FACTS!

• Okay... so show me where you are getting these facts. Facts need to be backed up by proof. Until you can do that you are just spewing shit out of your mouth.

• Because men don't take care of them. Blam-o!

Kidding. Some women really don't want kids. Period. They have their own reasons and it would be really exhausting to try and name them all. Just know it's a lot.

But not all women are like that. Nor will all women settle for any Joe Schmoe to have a baby with.

• I'm not repulsed by the idea of having kids, I'm just sure that I can't be a mother.
    I know women who love kids and love taking caring of them. And I also know men who don't care about their children.

I have the feeling that I've seen the exactly same question here before...

• nah, i wouldn't say all, or even most women don't want kids. It's just that usually younger women/teens say they dont because it changes our bodies, we gotta go through the whole 9 months+ carrying/taking care of, and basically life will change when you've got a child to care for. Guys have a bit less to worry here.
    Rather, I'd say most women will someday want a child, but only when they're ready.

• Every time I see one of your posts, I have that "trololol" song in my head.

• I'm Hispanic and my people are widely known for twen pregnancies. When a girl gets pregnant 90% of the time the guy disappears. The rest last only a few months before they leave too. Soo, from my experience.. guys are more repelled

• I'm sorry what? did you just switch the words men and women?

• No, I'm using FACTS!

• What facts!! I teach swim lessons and its 95% women! we love our job! I'm not saying guys don't like kids, but I've never met a woman who doesn't like them.

trolololol

• Whatever troll. Everybody and their mother knows it's the opposite.

• I'm not a troll, I'm using FACTS.

• Feminism has convinced girls that they shouldn't have kids cause they could do so much better being a CEO instead of raising a lovely family and getting the joy from it. I want three boys though so I'm still here and there must be others that want kids

• ITTTSSSS SATTIIIIREEEEEEEEEEE

• You must be the only girl who wants kids!

• I absolutely agree with you. @RationalLioness

What Guys Said 4

• You ain't even 30 yet , slow down lol

• Also.
      "I know men love kids, we usually babysit, care for kids, and only want a relationship to have kids. We never leave kids to the mother either. Why is this?"

Is this a satire of what women usually says lol?

• I love kids! It sucks women just want to sleep around and not take relationships seriously.

• THIS IS a satire ain't it lol
      I get it.
      GG.
      nicely played

• I don't like kids either, and I'm scared of babies. Then again, I'm probably one of the odd ones. There's no saying whether or not she's going to change her mind, but until they find the right guy or the right reason to change their mind, they'll most likely be close-minded with that subject about family views.

• hahaha u love reserving things don;t u?

• Where I'm from it's the exact opposite. This just sounds a bit surreal lol