How to become someones crush?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 70% of a man and you have a better chance of winning the lottery. Just kidding dude... Plenty of women out there likes a guy who has a decent confident, knows how to present himself, and not necessarily an asshole (however there are some that are turned by that).

• i don't think i am an asshole and if i was i would like to know. Its just i have never known of a girl that has liked me. Also i think im low-key scared of getting rejected to ask a girl out.

• @Asker I mean look at me, I'm not the most attracted guy out there, but because I do these things, I'm doing alright.

• i will try tho

What Girls Said 2

• I think if you take care of yourself, dress nicely, are polite, and sweet any girl could develop a crush on you. Try making girl friends and spend time with them, they might get a crush on you by spending time with you. I know I get crushes on a lot of my guys friends just by spending time with them. And who knows, maybe some girl already has a crush on you, but she just hasn't made it obvious.

• There are no concrete steps.

What Guys Said 3

• 1. Be attractive
    2. Flirt with them

• u , must b lucky bsically... find a girl that likes u back as well...;-)

• Why do you want to be someone's crush rather than their boyfriend?

• because i have never asked a girl out and i think low-key im scared of getting rejected. I also have never heard of a girl liking me so maybe it would make me a little happier.

• @Asker
      Believe in yourself and aspire to greater things!!

• i will try. I just have never had that mind set to be better then someone.