How should I handle this? Am I overreacting?

I've been talking to a guy for a couple days and he was really bad at texting me back so I just asked if he was a bad texted or not interested. His response was he's a bad texter. So we made plans to hang out today after I got off work. I'm texting him making plans on when on where he pretty much tells me to make the plans so I do his response is that he's in the studio right now.. I'm like ok let me know when you're free although I'm annoyed as shit.. No response.. Now he's a horrible ttexted I know this but I really want to just drop it and not respond to anything else. Am I overreacting?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should lay down the law and let him know that you're not playing games, ask him if he really does want to go out sometime soon or did he just say that (for whatever reason). No need to be aggressive or anything, just let him know that your not waiting around for someone not worth waiting for. Also I think you should call him to ask these questions, this will remind him that he approached you and will possibly get you a direct answer to your questions. Good luck😊.

What Guys Said 1

• he is flaky. bad texting skills is an exuse for flaky people.

• Ok so would I be petty to not respond to him anymore.. I would like to get to know him but I'm not gonna go out of my way to do so

• no you wouldn't if he can't make time for you at all then he's just a time waster

What Girls Said 2

• I think that if a guy likes you enough he would make the effort to reply to your messages. The best thing to do is to stop texting him. He hasn't replied and if you keep texting him it'll make you seem clingy. Just forget about him and if he likes you enough then he'll message you back, otherwise move on! You wouldn't want to deal with a guy like that if you are in a relationship with them.

• No. You're not overreacting. That would annoy me too. He seems busy (he's in the studio), but are you going to wait around for him?

And the fact that he has you making plans for the two of you is a red flag to me depending upon who approached who or got the number first.