My crush likes every girl but me?

A lot of girls he likes broke his heart, cheated on him, played with his emotions. A lot of girls he likes rejected him. I like him for who he is and I love all his imperfection. We tried dating for a few months now and he said he just can't have feelings for me althoug he tried really hard. He said he knows I'm the only one that won't break his heart anymore but he doesn't even know why he doesn't have that strong feelings for me. Why does this happen? Just why? I don't get it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes things just don't work out like you want them to and it's nobody's fault. The universe is a mysterious place. I'm sure you'll find yourself in similar situations again, except sometimes it will be some sad fella with the broken heart. The trick is to enjoy the good times and know it will work out when it's supposed to. Brush it off and move on. As hard as it seems, you can do it and you must.

What Guys Said 2

• he's a player you dont want someone like that

• Life can be so shitty sometimes.. You just have to deal with it and move on you know? For now, I think it is best to just let him be and do your own thing for awhile.. see where life takes you...

What Girls Said 0