Guys: Confessing to an older man?

I'm giving someone a love letter tomorrow. I have two outfits in mind, but which would a man ten years older like:

1. Elegant, makes me look my age (20): white tanktop & blue mini skirt
2. A little sexy but still elegant, probably makes me look more mature than #1: black low cut tanktop & white shorts

the white tank is flowy and thin
CLOSING THIS QUESTION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR OPINIONS!

11

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Older guys generally have a greater appreciation for elegance. And while I wouldn't consider a blue mini skirt and a white tank top overly elegant per se, it is definitely a more mature look than white shorts and a low cut tanktop. White shorts in particular have a tendency of looking 'young'. And while they can look 'hot' they don't come across as sexy in an elegant way. Physically attractive, sure, but not classy or elegant. Which I would imagine you want to try and hit given your use of the terminology in the description of the outfits.

What Guys Said 10

• #1 is your best bet. Wow, a love letter from a 20 year old girl! Romance isn't dead. I hope this works for you.

• White shorts definitely make you look less mature. definitely number 1. ask yourself this: if you had a job and had to give a big presentation in front of a lot of important people, which of those two outfits would you choose for that? if you chose number 2, you would not be working there much longer. More professional is more mature is more attractive.

• Option 1 is the best bet in my opinion, trying to make yourself look like something else doesn't attract the right kind of guys, if he likes you for you that is what will make things work.

• Go with #2.

• You asked this yesterday.
    Go mature and stylish.
    Shorts are NEVER mature and stylish.
    That says to an older guy "Immature".

• Yeah, sorry, I thought I'd deleted the other one because I wanted to make some changes but I guess not

• Oh, and by the way, I'm going to wear the black shirt but with black shorts instead of white.

• Second..

...

• don't think a straight guy would care as long as you look decent and are able to use a brain.

• I would go for the miniskirt and tank... classy looking!

• I would suggest a bellow the knee dress. Looking too young would intimidate him.

• You are Asian.