What's the longest you're willing to wait for sex when dating someone new?

1|1
12|24

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 23

• I'll wait for marriage. If it takes years, it is worth the time getting to know the woman I may be spending the rest of my life with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marriage would be the longest.

2|0
    0|0
  • it depends how often i see her. If i see her often then 10 dates max! If I'm really infatuated with her but don't get to see her often then I'll wait longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would wait until she is ready and ofcourse until we both deeply love each other.
    As for how long in total i could wait? I have no clue, probably very long.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it takes. I'm still a virgin; I was raised in a no-sex-before-marriage environment and I'm perfectly happy to wait for that, but my personal standard is no-sex-before-love.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably after a month I'd start get to get antsy. I wouldn't have a cut-off point because if I rush them and then it is awful in hindsight I would have rather it not happened. If I really really like the girl I can be patient.

0|0
    0|0
  • From a girl i'm not planning to be with for a long time probably like 3 weeks but if i meet the girl of my dreams I don't know a lot maybe a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think half a year is reasonable, if you want an upper bound.

0|0
    0|0
  • I waited two years once. Ill wait to marriage for the right girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I waited 3 years to have sex with my first gf we started dating when we where 13 and finally did it at 16 stayed together till we where 18

0|0
    0|0
  • The longest I've waited is 6 months but I would've waited a lot longer for her because she's definitely worth it

0|0
    0|0
  • For eternity lol jk
    Ehhh, I could possibly wait til marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Until marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • One year I suppo

0|0
    0|0
  • Fourty-eight hours, max. :-P

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd love to say marriage but it would be so hard. Realistically a year would be a difficult challenge but manageable. I guess I'd just have to actually test it out

0|0
    0|0
  • I could last as much as never having sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • till marriage...

1|0
    0|0
  • Not very long. Sex is very important and builds intimacy and connection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forever and ever

0|0
    0|0
  • However long they want me to wait.

0|0
    0|0
  • Month max.

0|0
    0|0
  • If her panties aren't down to her ankles in 5 mins its over

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Given that I'm a virgin... I'm waiting until I'm goddamn ready and comfortable with that person. No point in doing it sooner.

6|3
    0|0
  • In my mind, as long as it takes.

In reality, I'd probably put the pressure on after a few months to a year.

1|0
    0|0
  • However long it takes. I'm not rushing into anything and I'm not doing anything until I'm 110% sure that I'm ready. I made a mistake before. There will be no more mistakes when it comes to that.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends how badly I want them, I guess. There's someone in particular I want right now, and it is killingggg me. I'm not dating them though.

Can't imagine it'd be any easier to wait when dating someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as they are ready to. :) speaking in terms that we are in long term relationship.. and it is not a fling, and we love each other... lol. (:

1|0
    0|0
  • Marriage.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the relationship
    But when it feels right to do.
    So I'd say around a year to about marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a virgin. I could wait a long time.

1|0
    0|0
  • as long as it takes to love the person. i won't do shit if i don't love the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Until I fall in love

0|0
    0|0
  • Till the moment is right I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Odds are it'll be me we're waiting on, but if I'm ready and he's not, I'll wait however long it takes if I like him.

0|0
    0|0