Do you get jealous if your boyfriend/girlfriend has a huge crush on a celebrity?

And they mention it every so often and mention how hot they are? Do you get jealous at all? be honest!

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

• No lol a lot of people have celebrity crushes, I think it's clear that nothing is going to happen. If she said she had a crush on one of my friends... that would be different.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Not really. My crush usually just says "he's cute." That's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever happens between her and her fantasy is beyond me. I have my own fantasy and she stays away from that too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so, as I think I have a crush myself on a celebrity. As long as I nor her acts out our lustings, then everything is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just think they're dumb. I don't know that I could keep a girl that gets huge crushes on celebrities. They're too far off in fantasy land and forget and neglect what's right in front of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, it never bothered me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• My boyfriend has the hots for Zooey Deschanel and always mentions it to me, so I get pretty irritated and a little jealous. Granted, I think she's pretty hot too, so I guess I can't complain.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fine by me. It wouldn't bother me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I have crushes on celebrities too.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, LOL.
    I know he'll never Have her Hahahahaha thats mean but true🙊

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, very, but I have low self esteem.

0|0
    0|0
    • its ok I get jealous too!