Why can't no one help me find a girlfriend?

I need help. I don't think I can do it myself. I have always failed and can't even attract a fly if I wanted to. No girl in my life has ever like me or had a crush on me. It seems helpless, unless someone helps me.

Most Helpful Girl

• cuz i believe u can do it on ur own. you'll b fine. stop pitying urself and go for it.
    one other thing. if love isn't coming ur way, dont force it. ur still young so chill the eff out and focus on other things in life. go with the flow and see where it takes u

What Girls Said 1

• You need to this yourself comrade, no one else can do it for you. Just be yourself and everything will sort itself out

What Guys Said 7

• Outside of grinding the Illuminati spin machine , even the best wingman can only do so much of playing up before the captain returns to the controls.

• I may sound a prick, but if you're not getting a girlfriend, something must be bad about you, it's a harsh reality I've had to face.

Is there anything about you, that you would call unnatractive? Imagine if you're a girl, and ask yourself if you would date you and if the answer is no, say why, and then that's what you gotta work on

• Your girlfrnd you find it!

Dude the truth is you never will if you stay at this level of confidence.

• You have to try and be a good talker take a stand you can't have a friend come with you on the date and talk for you

• I have social anxiety so it's hard to opening up to people. I have to trust them. Since guys have to make the first move, I can really open myself and trust the woman that I'm interested in. It doesn't go well.

• Try talking to her online for like a month and see how you trust her then set up a date

• your job not anyone elses

• I'm in the same boat. Yet I'm happy as hell.

Dating only benefits females.

• Be more confident comfortable in yourself and the rest will be easy.