Which girl is more attractive to u and why?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 81

• The one on the left is more pretty/beautiful while the one on the right is more sexy/hot in my opinion

Just judging by appearance i would rather date the left one and have friends with benefits with the right one, but that could definitely change depending on their personalities.

• I like the girl in blac. She is more my type adn looks more fun

• It's hard to tell because I can't see a full body photo of either of them, and the dress doesn't reveal enough.

I think both girls are attractive but if I had to pick one, I would say the girl on the right. From what I can see, her boobs look bigger and I always did prefer taller girls. However, I'm more of a butt-man, so if the girl on the left had a big butt, I would say she's more attractive.

• You are both beautiful, I couldn't choose.

• Both are not my type. Blondes are just so stupid.
    The one on the left has a bald spot and is also below average. So if you mix the bald spot with the fact that she's below average and short then no she's not attractive.
    The one on the right just looks tired as if she needed sleep. Her eye bags rat her out. Plus she shouldn't be smiling it doesn't look right on her. Yet if we were to compare left to right then yeah left would probably beat her any day. The left is like a 2 out of 10 and the right is more like a 4 out of 10.

• Both are really hot, hard to make a choice. Probably the one on the right, I usually prefer darker hair over blonde.

• Wow, both are very pretty. I would say equally. but I was instantly drawn to the one in the black and white dress. Why? not sure. Something about the eyes. i am an eye guy and they just grabbed me.

• i like them both ^^

• This is a battle of Sexier VS Cuter huh? On the left we have a much sexier girl, while on the right we have a cuter girl. This is just my opinion by the way. In any case, do I really have to choose? Why not have "the tricycle" or "threesome" with them? Everyone wins. Correction, I win :)

• They are both very pretty. Why make this a competition? Be proud of who you are and the parents that made you!!!

• Both of you seem cool. At that point I'd just talk to both of you and then go with whoever seems more into me.

• Ohh Come On!
    Choosing between then is like choosing between these 2s..
    Android or iOS
    PS4 or Xbox
    Marvel or DC

I can't i just simply can't.
    It's hard😭

• They both look good to me :)

• They are great looking girls. I can't choose between them and that is why I am not welcomed in beauty pageants to be the judge. LOL

• I'm 6'6" so the taller girl is slightly more attractive to me. Both beautiful, though. Splitting hairs here...

I'd also say she looks a little more wild and the girl to the left a little more reserved. Both great qualities in certain scenarios and I'm newly single so again, right seems more attractive slightly lol.

• The girl on the left, i like her facial structure more.
    Looking at the comments you two tied.

• both wear way too much make up... both are brunette... both look friendly... i don't really know... both look good i guess :D

• the one on the right

• The one on the left but only slightly, both of them are actually quite attractive.

• I prefer female's with darker hair, plus the girl on the right is taller, and not as skinny. For me I'm more attracted to the the girl on the right. Don't get me wrong the girl on the left is very pretty, bit just not my type.

• One on the left has a cuter smile and is shorter.

• Both are good enough for me 😜

• I find the girl on the right more physically attractive, but the girl on the left smile seems less forced for some reason.,

S the one on the left. A great smile will get you a long way

• They both look very similar, like typical boring club girls. Neither one is very appealing to me. I guess the left one has a nicer face.

• The one in the black because she has a prettier face.

• I think I find the taller one more
    Attractive. But they are both pretty.

• Wow they're both beautiful but if I had to pick, I would go with the one on the left

• The girl on the left. I personally like her face better.

• both are smexy but i prefer the right one ;)

• Both of them are not type... But I would say the one of the left.

• More from Guys
    51

What Girls Said 24

• theyre both gorgeous.

• Both are very attractive but different types!

If I were to have a threesome, I'd love to have two girls that look like that. One cuter the other sexier.
    I bet they get a lot of male attention when they go out together

• They're both pretty. I like the hair of the second girl and the face of the first girl the most. But they are all ok :)

• The shorter girl on the left. She has a very pretty face. They are both pretty though.

• The one on the left

• The one on the right because she looks like my friend Katy and Katy is super pretty

• they're both really pretty! it's like asking me to choose cute vs. sexy.

girl on the right has a prettier face
    girl on the left looks like she has a nicer body

• they're both equally attractive in different ways. the girl on the left is dressed much better though. the dress on the one on the right just doesn't suit her.

• They're both so gorgeous :-)
    I like the girl on the left's dressing style and hairstyle. So, I would say. Left :P

• The girl on the left but only mildly so. Both are lovely :)

• They are both theame... High 7s

• I would say both

• Wow this is one of the only times I've ever seen a photo where two girls were equally attractive. But I guess if I had to choose, then i'd be the one on the left.

• The one in black.

• The one in a black dress

• Both they are both very very gorgeous (no homo)

• There both pretty

• Short one is better I think

• both. though right seems to have red eyes. might be from doing blow... if so, i like her more..

• ooooohhh she's talking about weed ooooh weed is bad ooooh downvote oooohhh boring assholes

• The blonde with the arm ring. Both are VERY attractive though :)

• I think the girl on the right is beautiful. Wowww

Both are pretty but something drew me to the left straight away

• The right one. Left is prettier but looks boring.

• They both look attractive in different ways left, has the more adorable look and the right has sexy/pretty looks... my opinion I like the left because she's looks like wearing less makeup and sorta like a person I wanna be friends with

• Left one is about a 10/10 right one is about a 7/10