Why guys make dirty jokes to you?

Some says it's becuase they are attracted. However doesn't that translated into he is looking for sex only?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not entirely. Some guys use dirty jokes as an icebreaker mostly to gauge wether they'll be able to have a more open conversation with the woman they are talking to. And yes there are the ones using them to see if the lady is inrerested in sex.

• If he is looking for a more open conversation such as emotionally open.. wouldn't dirty jokes backfire him? Just trying to understand man...

• he asked me out :)

• I hope it goes great!

What Guys Said 4

• Personally I only make dirty jokes with people I'm comfortable with. Now I don't know how well does that translate to the majority cos it's a fucked up world but usually when I'm at my ease as to making innuendos and shit , the cupid probably missed the mark there and the arrow be buried in the sand.

So nah.

• he wasn't being vulgar but certainly used unnuendos. he let me meet his friends after meeting him once.. I guess he is comfortable with me? im not sure..

• Now I'm not sure if you two are shacked up or just friends but if you two are just friends or you see you two as just friends then it probably means it is what it is.

Welcome to the circle sister. Welcome to the brotherhood.

• nah nothing physical happened LOL we went on first date and he let me meet his friends, men and women were there...

• Seeing your limits.

• Do decent guys test your limits? or only players do that to see if they can get some booty?

• Well if he's a guy who makes dirty jokes a lot, like around his friends, he probably wants to see how you'll react to him. Could just be part of his personality.
      Or he wants to see how sexual/dirty subjects make you react. It means he's trying to get more comfortable.
      I do this too but I'm no player...

• I don't like volgarity in any form but may be I like it with my life partner other I am sure I hate it.

• yes maybe he is

What Girls Said 1

• They feel comfortable around you or they think you are... umm very experienced with such things.