Guys, do you mind being asked out?

Had a great first date with a guy and I decided to ask if he wanted to catch a movie in a weeks time. I didn't say the word 'date' just that I needed someone to go with me. If a girl asked you that would you be okay with it?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• it really depends on who the girl is. but generally I wouldn't turn it down, if its like just hanging out.

What Guys Said 14

• No, I actually prefer it ;-)

• If a girl specifically asked me out on a date I probably wouldn't turn her down as long as she was my type or if I wanted to find out what kind of person she is. So, no I don't think I would mind being asked out. It's just that most girls don't have the confidence to do it.

• Nope I would like it to go either way if I have the confidence I will make the move but if the women does then I would say yes if she seemed nice and we got on.

• Yeah I like when a girl asks me out. It shows that they are confident and they know what they want.

• Yeah it depends, but it lets me know the first date went well and that you want us to continue in getting to know each other.

• I'd be good with it. Too bad most gals I come into contact with "make the first move" by flirting which I just interpret as being friendly.

• Honestly i would definitly go out with a girl who asked me out because thats rare for women to do. It shows confidence and that you are truly interested.

• I wouldn't say no to it, it's refreshing to have someone else initiate things, than it always being the men to take the lead.

• I would actually prefer it. I wished that women asked guys out more often because I am very shy.

• You should go for it, not enough girls do what you tought about.
    Its a big step but as you see in other comments lots of guy's (dare I say including myself) would like girls to ask questions of that nature more often.

• i've never been asked out before.

• Yes! Yes! Yes!

• It depends on the girl. But it is always nice to get some attention.

• Totally, if you asked me that would make my life that much easier!