Guys, do you like it when a girl tells you that they like you and/or thinks you are attractive?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Kind of, not really though. If I'm flirting with her then yeah it would be nice of her complimenting me. It would tell me she doesn't think of me as just another guy flirting with her and she likes me in return.

But if it's just random girl that is telling me 'I like you, you're cute / have a good body, etc' I would genuinely thank her, etc.

I would think if she really liked me, she would ask me out or ask for my number. Rather then just complimenting me and expecting me to be the one trying to build a connection.

If you like me, prove it ! Talk is cheap.

• the guy i like, me and him are friends. I feel like I can tell him anything so thanks

• If you like him, and are attracted to him. Make a move, ask him. No need to wait around, you only risk of loosing him.

What Guys Said 10

• its a nice ego boost.

• Yes it's nice to hear compliments from girls / women
    we like to do the same in return and mean it really
    from the heart.

• I don't know, it's never happened. Just got compliments on my eyes/eyelashes and my hair.

• Generally yeah, at minimum (he doesn't like her back) it's nice to hear, and at best they get confirmation to go forward.

• No, it's very offensive. I'm a man with feelings you know, I'm not just a piece of meat!

Jk

Love it

• Well, I usually prefer when they call me ugly and throw large stones at me. But to each their own.

• It's very flattering

• Do you expect us to not like it?

• Most certainly:)

• Of course it feels very nice and flattering :)