What percentage of women figure height into physical attractiveness?

Alright, so it is clear that some women have an obsession with height, and they won't date men under an arbitrary height. Other than curse them out when I meet them (which is pretty much a futile effort), there isn't much I can do when dealing with them. So, as far as I'm concerned, these women don't exist.

However, what percentage of women do not use height as a factor when calculating a man's physical attractiveness? Obviously physical attractiveness is not the only factor in a relationship, but, it has always been the most important to me when I consider a woman for a relationship (and, of course, women always dream about their ideal guy), so becoming as close to physically ideal as is humanly possible has become a goal of mine since about the 7th grade.

So, what percentage of women do not factor in (or factor in weakly) a man's height in terms of physical attractiveness? Is it the majority or a minority? Is it, optimistically, 90%? Or is it a clear minority of 10-20% or less? Or is it, more realistically, a middle ground between the two?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never really been into tall guys. The guy I'm into right now is roughly the same height as me, and it doesn't bother me all to much (at all, really). I mean, if a tall guys attractive, he's attractive (try working that one out). Though I have noticed that ideally the guys I like are more on the average side (or maybe below average. I really don't know, what I consider average I guess? And then comparing that to my height or something) I'll admit, while I haven't dated a guy shorter than me it doesn't really sound all that appealing though I've never turned a guy down because of it. What I'm trying to say is that heights never really been a factor to me. Most of the time I don't notice the height of a guy I like until I'm consistently around him for a little while and then it's just one of those things that you acknowledge from time to time.

I guess I haven't really answered your question, but whatever. Hope you appreciate the input at least.

Most Helpful Guy

• Approximately 113.54%.

What Girls Said 4

• I can't speak for every girl, but height is the least of my worries, I certainly would feel strange if he was significantly shorter than me, I'm not gonna lie. However, I look for other qualities in a guy besides height.

• Do you find tall men (6'0+) significantly more physically attractive than just men taller than whatever your height is?

• No not really.

• Sweet :)

• In all honesty, women care about height a lot less than you think.

• I'm 5'11" so height does play a huge factor for me

• I find it interesting you say that, because many tall women use the exact same premise to come to the opposite conclusion.

• I've dated guys shorter than me and they always get this weird height complex and try to put me down because I'm taller than them.

• Then you're dating a very small percentage of men that care how tall a woman is.

• i don't care how tall you are unless you're shorter than me.

What Guys Said 5

• I would say most. While I do think that it doesn't really matter so long as the man is taller than the woman, there is still a lot of "he has to be at least X tall" that seems to disprove that.

• Height isn't as important as people think. I'm a short guy but girls hit on me all the time, even girls taller than me, but I draw the line at that. I'm more bothered about it than women are.

• -------------100%

• Don't live your life based on statistics.

• I'm a physics and math student. It's an inseparable part of my nature.

• if i were to guess, id say 90%