Girls, am I doing the right decision?

I have a big crush on this girl.. She clearly knows I like her.. And she told me twice she does (she told me this months back) however her actions seem hot and cold..

I already asked her out twice.. First time she said she would love to.. But not just yet.. The second time was Friday three weeks ago.. And she said she doesn't know..

I been sweet and kind to this girl.. Trying to be there for her whenever she needs me.. I show her how I really feel through words and actions.. And I be in doubt whether she likes me or not.. She teases me trying to make me jealous (with teachers.. As in uh my baby, my bar and stuff like that) and she let me hold her hand once in class... And she let me caress her back a couple of times in class.. And when I did I'd do it in an affectionate way..

However.. I feel I been putting way to much effort.. Text and calls with no answer.. And I feel my actions aren't being reciprocated.. Today I was in lunch with her.. But I ignore her, didn't looked at her and didn't spoke to her.. However with the other guys that sit at our table I would speak to them and joke around. A guy made a home about me and she tried to get in the joke.. However I didn't go along with it then she got quiet.. After lunch we always stand out side the classroom (our classrooms are next to each other) but today she went straight to her class..

I been having a crush with this girl for almost a year.. And she been knowing this since December.. I don't like to be rude, cold and give the cold shoulder.. However I don't know what to do.. Friends told me since she isn't doing anything to distance myself.. I am hurt yes, but I don't know if I should continue doing this, or if there's another aproach to distance myself without being this harsh? I feel wrong.. I really want to talk to her and all but I also need to do what's best for me.. I'm tired of being hurt and disappointed and with the anxiety of "why she didn't picked up my call? Why she wouldn't answer"
What should I do?

Joke** not home"

6

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably realised you were pissed off about the not responding to the snap chat.

Only you can decide whats best for yourself. We have never met either of you so we only see what you let us see.

I recommend to do this for one more day and see how she acts. If she acts like she did today than she was being rude to you earlier but there is always the possibility that she only wants your attention and not you.

What Girls Said 5

• Here's the thing - some people need to see that they're affecting another person (in this case you being hurt and disappointed b/c she ignores you, you making it a point to ignore her, not interact with her) to feel good about themselves. It feeds their ego and sense of power that she is able to manipulate you this way. There's no reason, really, for her to tell you she likes you, string you a long, and then ignore your attempts to communicate/get to know her, right? She's doing it on purpose. She likes you chasing her. It's not fair and if she continues to treat people this way, she will be a very lonely person in the future, because most people won't stand for this beyond the high school and college aged years. My advice to you is: Don't treat her any differently then you treat your other friends. Don't ignore her when she's around, but don't actively pursue her. Don't text or call, and certainly do not tell her you like her anymore. Just be nice around the lunch table or whatever and go about your business. Just be cool and friendly, just like anybody else. She will begin to wonder why you no longer seem sad or give her the cold shoulder and it will bother her because she will no longer have that source to feed her ego. Remind yourself that you have a lot of life ahead of you and many more women in your future and don't allow her to have control over your feelings. It's hard but ask yourself, what really is so great about her, anyway? And remind yourself of the things that are really great about you, that she is missing out on! Unless she comes to you and tells YOU she likes you and asks you out, let it be. Good luck to you!

• Deffinitely likes you but put some distance and see if she looks after you but don't over do it or she'll think you ignoring her

• Express your feelings more and clearly ask her if she is interested or not , move on if she isn't responding for quiet some time
    Good luck

• She likes you deffinitely and she want to go out with you. You have to make her want you more. Try to don't text her or call for a while and show her that you have your own life. Be a little bit inaccessible and ,, Mr. Mystery". Give her space. If she wants you as she tells you she will text/call you soon by her self. I'm not telling you to completely ignore her when she's talking to you but show her that she have to try harder to get this man... :)

• you shouldn't give up on her but the thing you should do is go out with other Girls, try to move on a bit. yes you can still like her but maybe if she sees you with other Girls she might Think "Hey, i never should of let him go" and might get intrested agian,
    we mostly like stuff when we can't have them.