Is it normal for a guy to want to take me to a wedding only after a few weeks of dating?

We've been really close but it's only been a few weeks and the wedding is a few months down the road. I think it's a bit soon to do something like this but I'm also not used to going to weddings. Is it just not a big deal at all to take dates to weddings?

Most Helpful Guy

• its like a hit or miss for me. it definitely doesn't mean anything certain though, personally speaking, because having a date is fun. a few weeks is so damn short, I started taking a girl to a balloon ride after a few weeks, not a wedding hahaa.

What Guys Said 2

• He doesn't want to go alone. Do you want him to ask someone else?

• Yeah if your not comfortable going with him to a wedding
    than you need tell him that you feel it's bit too early in the
    relationship for you to go with him

What Girls Said 4

• Generally, I would say this would mean that he sees further into the future with you... that's a good thing! Just say yes, and obviously if something happens in the interim you don't have to go. By the time a few months rolls around you'd be in a full fledged relationship if you were still together anyways!

• Meh he probably just needs a date so figured 'why not!'

• I think he perhaps really likes you and might wanna show you off a bit.

• He's into you and is planning to be with you in the future.