Forbidden fruits? My husband separated for a while before we got back together i did get to meet another guy.

so I'm new here so this will be my first time posting something i just wanted to know or better yet to see if i can make up my mind. well I'm married but me and my husband separated for a while before we got back together i did get to meet another guy that i actually like but the problem is that now we are both back with our married life but yet we still talk now iknow that i am not going to end up with this guy or neither will he but we have never been with each other like sex wise but i know that he wants to and i do to but for some reason I'm very nervous i just want to know if anyone has gone though this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why did you get back together with your husband if you want to cheat on him? You say in your question details that you want to have sex with this other guy. Okay, fine. At least give your husband the dignity of knowing you ended your marriage with him before you started screwing another guy.

What Guys Said 4

• ughhhh if u r officially married... better don't... unless u don't have any prob throwing away yer wedding... so...

• this is what happens when you get married so young

• Don't cheat on your husband

• I've never been married but if I want to have sex with someone else I end my relationship because I do not believe in cheating at all

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should try to keep working things out with your husband. This other guy is a just a temptation and a roadblock to restoring your relationship. Have you thought about couples' counselling?