Girls, when you see a guy what makes him attractive to you?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy only becomes attractive to me when I want to be with him, and that has only happened with my current boyfriend 4 months ago. It was his personality that got it started, his witty comments, the attention he gave to me, great memory to of the things i said and other things, funny as well, animal lover etc... I only had a dark profile pic of him which didn't show much. But I fell in love with who he was.

Then later on I started to get more pics and found him really attractive, in a way that i never found anyone attractive before. I mean I can find peole beautiful, but thats different. Maybe it is because I loved him already before I saw him. He is not popular with the girls or anything, he is quite shy on that area also (except online with me he wasnt), and I've been living with him for 2 months now and everything is perfect. We just match really well with our personalities, so I guess that is very attractive to me. He also cares a lot about me and is worried when im gone and stuff.

What Girls Said 10

• Not knowing him, it would be his body. Knowing him, it would be body and plenty of personality traits.

• This guy need to have a sense of humor and a good personality. I would like it if he was taller than me, but in the end I personally do not care. I like his smile and his eyes. I also like it when they play a sport or two, so I can cheer them on from the bleachers.

• It depends on the guy. Some guys have attractive eyes, some guys have attractive smiles, some guys have attractive bodies and so on.

• His smile and the fact that he can protect me

• Looks is the first thing I notice I know it sound shallow but women are just like men in this era.

Once I know him sense of humor, chivarly, being spontaneous, romantic

• height, clothes, pretty face, muscles

• looks, body type, eyes.

• I like funny guys

• His eyes and more importantly his smile.

• hygiene, nice hair, pretty smile, fit and healthy looking