I am 21 and never had a boyfriend. im feeling pretty hopeless and wondering what's wrong with me. Tips or advice?

I'm a little chubby and 5'7. I can't believe that it's only me being fat that's the reason. Fat people have boyfriends. What's wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• hahaa u r nice basically... maybe u r shy?

What Guys Said 3

• Do you ever actually try? Everybody these days think things just fall into their laps

• You look fine , maybe there's a guy who likes you, but you don't notice

• you look pretty on the picture, but maybe you have a nonapproachable face when you're out n about

What Girls Said 1

• You are cute so you are probably shy. If you aren't happy with your body, then you should work out and eat right. But you have a pretty face, just work with your hair and style. Here's some ideas I have gathered, you can check it out and see for yourself.

super-hairstyles.tk/.../...a-alba-hairstyles-8.jpg

Jessica's complexion is similar to yours, so why don't you colour your hair like this and style it similar to hers? I think it will suit you. Wear minimal make up too.

• Natalie Portman does minimal make up so well. Wear mascara, eye pencil, blush and a lip tint; you don't need foundation since your skin looks amazing but if you wanted to use tinted moisturiser you can try that.

allnewhdwallpapers.com/.../lG0CANQ.jpg

• You are so sweet! Thanks. I don't wear foundation only eyeliner and shadow. I wear blush sometimes too. I will definitely check these websites out. :)

• Hahaha you are welcome, you are naturally pretty just enhance it ✌️

Good luck!!