Is it bad to date another girl after you just broke up with another girl?

I'm going to break up with my current gf and I have a girl that really likes me so is it bad if I date her like a day after I brake up with my gf.

Most Helpful Girl

• How long since u broke up?

• I haven't broken up with her yet I'm going to do it tomorrow

• Then go for it, sorry for asking so many questions only wanted to get a better understanding.

• No it's fine, thanks for your help

What Girls Said 8

• I'm in a similar position too - I'm about to break up with my boyfriend, but I have a guy who wants me to go out with him, and I do too with him, but I'm not sure how soon is too soon? I think you might need to wait a bit, so I'm sure the other girl will understand. I think you need to maybe give it a week - give your ex some time to still console with you and talk to you after it, so it doesn't seem like you don't care about her. But if you want to go out with this other girl, I think you should, you can't wait forever for your ex to get over you, otherwise you could be waiting so long, but definitely don't go on the other date straight away! Hope this helps xo

• Go back to school, Nick.

• 😆😂Lmao! agreed😌👌

• Lol, I love 16 year olds.

• Haha I'm not as dumb as you think i am. I'm going to travel around the world with a couple friends and our money together will be more then most people will ever make

• It is going to hurt her feelings probably and it is a bit rude but it is your life so do what you want.

• That's really not a good idea. You haven't had enough time to sort out all of your emotions and feelings so breaking up with one girl and getting with the other one might leave you confused. If you really wanna get with the other girl, let this first relationship settle down first... the whole breaking up and everything.

• You would look kind of like a tool honestly from the outside and to your ex but if that doesn't bother you then go ahead. I'm not sure why a girl would date a guy who broke up with another girl and wants to date her right away but women are weird lol

• Break*

And yes, it is.

• It would hurt your ex's feelings, but aside from that, personally I think there's nothing wrong with it. As long as you think the girl you're dating (right after your ex) is someone you TRULY like/love, then it's fine. Otherwise you'd be labeled as a player or just a guy that fools around.

• It is kind of.. fuckboy-ish. But whatever, it's your life do what you want.

What Guys Said 2

• No. You do what you desire with this sorta stuff.

• Why even break up with your current gf for another? Whats the deal?