Is it better to date in high school or college?

Just the question. Why, details

Most Helpful Girl

• Anytime, you just have to find the right person. There's usually more of different types of people in college, though. Also, it's less gossipy. In high school I remember rumors about people would spread like wildfire, there were cliques, etc. In college, depending on where you go, there are often too many people for that.

What Guys Said 11

• Highschool.
    90% of college friendships or any sort of relationship lasts for about a semester.
    Highschool is where it's AT.

• college, definitely.

• "That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age."
    -Wooderson

I mean, I'd really much rather date a high school girl (I'm in high school) just to know what it's like. But it's too late for me I think.

• it's better whenever u feel comfortable with dating some1 else basically...;-)

• College is more diverse

• College methinks. I so wish I could go to college but it's expensive as shit and I'd have to sign my life away in order to even get to go, I don't want to go broke so I pass.

• High school

• uni/college, the people get hotter

• COLLEGE!!! HOLY FUCK COLLEGE!!! high school is BS, College is the golden years.

• College by a long shot

• Whenever u feel like

What Girls Said 4

• It's better to date when you feel you are ready.

• College. High school is all a popularity contest, basically.

• COLLEG 100 %

• 20% whenever u feel comfortable
    70% high school
    10% college